Thursday 1 May 2014

Here I Go Again!

Hello everybody,

how was that Easter break? I hope that you were lying on a hammock reading something nice with a Caipirinha on the side. You could have been reading something from the great and incredible writer Gabriel García Márquez, for example. Unfortunately he passed away a few days ago. May the peace be with him.

Changing the topic...
As you know, because I have been telling you about it a lot lately, I was part of a girl-band called The Majorettes. And I said I was because I have left the band for good.
No major reason is the motive of this decision, maybe is a pile of small things, but the most important one is that I always wanted to do everything  feeling it hundred percent and I felt that this wasn't the case.
Each girl in the group resulted having a total different point of view when it came to the band's musical direction, so it was a little bit difficult to make any decision without having a real debate every time we wanted to change something. So, in spite of the fact that it was great joy for me, I'm not anymore a Majorette.
I treasure each moment I've lived with these amazing women.

Nevertheless, I'll leave here a few snaps of our last gig together. Unfortunately I cannot show any vids or pics of the highlight of the night, when our friend Monika Ruth joined us on stage to sing Something's Got a Hold On Me by Etta James.


Abbi Fernandez

Abbi, myself and Eva

 A snap from the side
fetishism Shoe observation
Shakin' That Thing

 We are all Pink
 Manuela, Agua, Abbi, Eva & myself
 Singing something really sad
Very smart looking
 The drummer girl
 Eva seducing around
Sister's music bonding



Thanks for reading! And don't hesitate to post any ideas, comments  or suggestions.







No comments:

Post a Comment