Friday 21 February 2014

Vintage Parade

Hello again!
I wanted to write a new entry just to get you in the mood of the weekend. Yay! For me, this is going to be a busy one. Two gigs ahead and some much needed going out and socializing time.
Tonight I will be singing with my dear friend Chema Núñez, a former guitarist of my old blues band (Blues de Bellota). We will be playing in a lovely irish pub right in central Seville, where we will have the  honour to make a rendition to guys like Neil Young or Eric Clapton to name just a few.

An example of what we will do:
 


On saturday I will be the host singer at a blues jam session, the Casa del Blues de Sevilla jam session. (http://www.casadelbluesdesevilla.com/).
It is a monthly jam where local musicians enjoy playing around with each other. The location is a family-friendly bar where you can eat, have a coffee or drink a world beer listening to Blues, Rock and so on... Its name is Ruta 66, in Montequinto, Seville.

As I revealed to you last week, I went to a local TV with The Majorettes, a 50-60's soul-inspired girl's band. They recorded a performance of a song from the 70's that we have in our repertoire. Paradoxically.


We will be doing this song and others on a spring festival which will take place at the Olimpic Stadium. Many bands will be also there to celebrate the lovely weather that it's to come to my city in a month or so.
I encourage you to come and visit it. You won't be dissapointed.

Here the line-up:


Thanks for reading! Please, leave a comment.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment