Friday 19 July 2013

rOlling stOnes!


Last Friday I went to a friend's birthday party. The party was great and perfectly hosted by two lovely greek people, Anna and Evangelos. There were around 10-12 people all equally nice. Berlin was hot for once and I was in the rush to wear my recently acquired Rolling Stones playsuit. I bought it for 9 pounds in Primark on a visit to London two weeks ago. The quality is not the best, as the fabric is quite see through and I know it won't last many washes until it falls apart, although I couldn't resist to buy it for its cute cut. I was wearing fishnet thighs and peeptoe booties that I bought a few years ago in Primark London too.
You can't really appreciate it on this lousy picture, but I was wearing a beautiful and
minimalist necklace from Forever 21 that I bought for 4 pounds.

I hope you like the outfit!

Playsuit - Primark 2013
Fishnets - Primark 2013
Boots - Primark (Old)
Belt - Vintage (Thrift Store)
Necklace - Forever 21 2013

68


20130719_144148
20130719_150304

No comments:

Post a Comment